Join our fast-growing team in a creative working environment and get high international experience.
Your responsibilities as a facilitator for online arranging and helping customers in choosing the best travel packages for Egypt and Jordan that suit their interests and liking. Your responsibilities also to keep himself/herself updated about the travel and tour packages and other travel related information to help and query the customer’s needs. You must also assist and support the customers in all their traveling plans and make arrangements to provide them with best of services within the region.
- Good Command of English writing and speaking. Preference for more languages will be a very good plus.
- Being self-motivated.
- Having time-management skills.
- Computer skills “office and outlook needed”
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent
We’re looking for a person who will be handling our B2B travel Demands with a good understanding of combined tours and MICE experience. you will handle inquiries and maintain a healthy followup, the only candidate with a proven record in the tourism industry should apply.
You will be responsible for running the B2B travel outlet and developing strategies to hit or exceed sales targets. You’ll typically need to:
- Promote and market the business to new or niche markets
Contacting abroad travel agencies, securing contracts and maintain professional relationship.
- Sell travel products and tour packages
- Source products and destinations to meet consumer demands for bespoke travel and sustainable tourism
- Deliver and exceed performance and productivity
- Deal with Tour agencies inquiries and aim to meet their expectations
Working to improve the business development of the agency.
- Provide sales reports to head office
- Implement alternative and innovative ideas for achieving new business and Markets
- Working to archive monthly sales targets
- Provide Live Chat Support/ Phone Calls when needed
- Ensure good communications with our travel partners.
- Meet company directors who advise on strategy and find out about any local issues and future trends
- Deal with disciplinary matters and customer complaints.
- We are looking for a Content Writer to join us and enrich our websites with new blog posts, guides and marketing copy, tours entry.
- Content Writer responsibilities include conducting thorough research on industry-related topics, generating ideas for new content types and tours and proofreading articles before publication. If you’re familiar with online travel content and have an eye for detail, we’d like to meet you. Feel free to share samples of your work or portfolio of your published articles, along with your application.
- Ultimately, you’ll deliver quality writing pieces that appeal to our audiences, attract customers and boost brand awareness.
- Research industry-related topics
- Write clear marketing copy to promote our products/services
- Prepare well-structured drafts using Content Management Systems
- Proofread and edit blog posts before publication
- Submit work to editors for input and approval
- Coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate articles
- We are looking for an ambitious Junior Accountant to provide support to our organization on a part-time basis working to maintain order and transparency for the company’s finances.
- Preparing financial statements and reporting are a large part of the junior accountant’s work. The ideal candidate will be well-versed in accounting principles and able to work comfortably with numbers and attention to detail.
- The goal is to contribute to the overall efficient operation and help the company be fully aware of its financial condition. This way it can make the right decisions and accomplish long-term success.
- Post and process journal entries to ensure all business transactions are recorded
- Update accounts receivable and issue invoices
- Update accounts payable and perform reconciliations
- Assist in the processing of balance sheets, income statements and other financial statements according to legal and company accounting and financial guidelines
- Assist with reviewing of expenses, payroll records etc. as assigned
- Update financial data in databases to ensure that information will be accurate and immediately available when needed
- Prepare and submit weekly/monthly reports
- Assist in the preparation of monthly/yearly closings
- Assist with other accounting projects